The Hunt (A Novel)

Name:
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

10.26.2004

It Begins...

...or it will, in five days. Introducing The Transplanted Texan's entry for the National Novel Writing Month competition.

Working Title: "The Hunt"

Plot summary: "When Yellowstone National Park and the surrounding area becomes plagued with violent wolf pack behavior, scientists and park rangers are at a loss. It is not typical, and worse, the attacks seem to be increasing exponentially in both frequency and ferocity. What is happening? And can it be stopped?"
I admit to cheating a little bit. This idea has been playing in my head for several months now (nearly a year), and I've developed it into a three-book series...the trouble is, I can't ever seem to sit down and write it all out, so I figure NaNoWriMo is a great excuse to finally get to it, and NaNoBlogMo is a great way to keep myself on track. You can view my NaNoWriMo profile here.

I don't know that I'll be posting extensive clips from what I write (though I'll certainly post some), but I'll definitely be soliciting input on various questions that I come up with.

Here goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home